....
GIRL!!!

This was her saying "hi" at 10-11 weeks. - Look at her now: !!

Lets start with the important part :) - it's a girl!
From what they can see on the ultrasound, she is looking all healthy! Praise God! A strong, good heart (154 bpm), healthy brain, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 kidneys, everything else they were looking for, and a cute formed face :)

Profile. Looking all peaceful. But looks are deceiving, because she was moving and kicking around like crazy! It made it really hard to get some good pictures, especially the 3D pictures, in which she looked very much like an alien.
Another profile. It was funny, because like mom she likes her liquids - she kept opening her mouth, drinking the amniotic fluid!

A 3D shot. Her hand is below her chin. This was the picture in which she looked least like an alien :)
5 comments:
Oh I am so thankful, and I am so
excited ! Praise God !
I can t wait to meet that person.!
Nu weet ik dat ik ROSE muisjes
mag kopen !
a very thankful grandmother.
oma Carla
Congratulations!!! People were right they all thought you were having a girl. I am so bad at guessing I wish people would guess what I am having and be right. :) Congratulations on your little girl. When you pick a name out are you going to tell us?
Lieve Ben en Wiesje,
Wat ontzettend fijn om te horen (en te zien!) dat het zo goed gaat met jullie kindje! Jullie kleine meid ziet er prachtig uit!
Veel liefs en een dikke kus van oom Bastian en tante Erika, neefjes Ivan en Tesse xxx
Congrats on your baby girl!!! Now the fun really starts! Decorating the nursery and buying adorable dresses! When is your due date again??? If your willing to share the name- I'd love to hear it!
Cat
Woohoo! I little granddaughter! We didn't care either way as long as he/she was healthy. Now we have a wearer for those little pink cowboy boots! We are sooooo happy and blessed! Praise the Lord! What a special Thanksgiving!! Love Mom and Dad Bryan (Gamma and Ganpaw)
Post a Comment