I just almost threw up - I came home from dinner, headed to the bathroom (as always these days it seems), and almost stepped on this guy here! Eeeewwww!
I've been told cockroaches aren't necessarily dirty, nor will they harm or bite me, but for some reason I just REALLY REALLY REALLY DO NOT want them in my room! After the first one visited that first time, he actually came back twice, again through my shower drain hole, but both those times with a friend. I had my same female freak-out moment, and instead of killing them then, I just turned on my shower, and flushed them down for a good few minutes (least possible interaction).
Not today though! This guy had actually made it out of the shower, and was out in the room!
That action has a definite death sentence!!
Same sentence for his friend, who was still hanging out in the shower.
Then however I found myself in a predicament, because I then had two squished cockroaches, and no-one but myself to clean them up! Ewww! It still makes my stomach churn :(


4 comments:
You poor thing! You'll be home pretty soon and it is getting cold here which means no yucky bugs :)
Oh wat een onaangenaam gezelschap.
Zou ook niks voor mij zijn.
Wat ik laatst al zei : kan je er niet een sambootje van het hotel
bijhalen, nu je husband zo ver weg is.?? ha ha
je moessie
Kan niets anders zeggen dan BRRRRRRRRRRRR
Sterkte ermee zussie!
dikke knuf
GROSSSS!!!! ICK! Are they all gone now?
Post a Comment