Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santiago - Part I

A few snapshots from my time in Santiago.
A nice time - spent with the Rios' family, staying in their house and enjoying their hospitality, as well as venturing out into the city - enjoying a city tour with Angie as well as a hike in the surrounding hills, a trip to Valpariaso (a bohemian coastal town), and a solo venture out into Santiago to do a bike tour in the morning (imagine me peddling around in hot inner city Santiago, with very, very much crazy traffic around), and some more touristy things in the afternoon - crazy, but fun!

Main square, down town Santiago




Cathedral. Old and new.






This was a very very hot day in the city, so of course I had to treat myself to some refreshments :)










Hike with Angie in the nearby hills - lots of cacti!






2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I like the pictures. It looks very green there. Much different than Chile.

Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtig foto s . wat sta je op een foto griezelig op een randje . arches )

mams