A little post about my favorite topic :) - I'm 21 weeks + 1 day today! Wohoo! I took some pictures the other day that most definately show a belly (Sandy - I will prove you wrong!), because the shirt I wore in the previous picture just didn't do the belly justice :)

Bump! And that is before breakfast! Imagine what the thing looks like after dinner :) haha!

Silly serious face, I know - but it is hard getting the angles right taking a picture of yourself in the mirror! haha
From babycenter.com:
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches (=25+ cm) long — the lenght of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now"


6 comments:
Wiesje, you are looking great! I can hardly wait to see your cute tummy when you get back! I'll bet you are getting so excited to see your baby's ultrasound pictures when you get back. We are praying for you!
Dat ik dat nu toch mag meemaken !
Prachtig !
Je bent nu overduidelijk zwanger.
Zitten de kleren goed die we samen gekocht hebben ?
Wat zal Ben je missen, hij wil je nu helemaal graag zien !
Oh wij bidden ook voor jou en Ben voor een prachtige zwangerschap.
knuffel papa mama
Cute belly! Mine is always bigger at night, too!
Oh, that last comment was from me, Katie Ruff in Cheyenne :)
Wowie,
Wat is er met mijn zussie gebeurd? :D hihi gek man!!!
Dikke knuffel
I love the belly. I cannot wait to see it in person. Not much longer and we get to see you again.
Post a Comment