Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm here!

After 31 hrs of travelling on the most puny airplane seats, and most boring airports, I have arrived in Arica, Chile! Weather is nice, definately a desert here! Only sand to see.

I'm in my own cabana with porch and big windows overlooking the beach and the ocean! It is actually not THAT nice - 60s decor, and I don't think they've done ANYTHING to the place since the 60s - everything is pretty run down. But - for tonight I'm more than happy to lay my head here!)

I will write more tomorrow, I don't have a plug-in and power converter yet to hook up my computer, so I want to save the battery to talk to Ben tonight :) - Hope you all don't mind.

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I am glad to hear you are there safely. I am sure you are glad to be able to stay in one spot for a while. You will have to take pictures of the beach and ocean for us to see. Thanks for the updates. I hope you are able to get the converter soon. :)

Krismisstree said...

Are you in the same time zone as us, or is there a time adjustment too?

How was traveling? Did you and the baby do okay? Did you find enough bathrooms and enough food? :)

Miss you alraedy!