I'M PREGNANT!!
That's right, we're going to be parents! haha! Now I can finally post belly pictures, and put one of those fun pregnancy tickers in the banner of my blog - yay!
I'm currently about 14.5 wks along, and due somewhere around March 20th!
Here is a first shot of our little one, taken about 4 weeks ago at our first ultrasound appointment.

Ben and I are so happy and excited, and feel so blessed with this gift from God!
Again, all glory to Him, because "..nothing is impossible for God" (Luke 1:37), and "He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." (Job 5:9)!!!!!! All you have to do is wait for His timing.


1 comment:
Congratulations!!! It is so much fun to be able to tell people and put the ticker up on your blog. I love seeing that count down every day when I log on. :)
Post a Comment