Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I think I feel a little offended:

I just got this email in my work-inbox:

"Hi all,

With help from [person Y] I've been able to confirm our hotel reservations in Arica. Please note that some of you have been issued new identities for this project. These are listed below along with your reservation #'s :

>> Mr. [X1] 682845
>> Mr. [X2] 682799
>> Mr. [X3] 682829
>> Mr. [X4] 682810
>> Mr. [X5] 682802
>> Mr. [X6] 682837
>> Mr. Mwiweer 682853

Given how much effort it took to confirm these reservations, there's no way I'm going to ask them to restore your original identities. "

Note that I changed my male coworkers' names to X1-X6 to keep them anonymous - just trust me that their names were only violated in a very very minor way - however check out mine! ??

1 comment:

Krismisstree said...

Hehehe. A pregnant "mr" and wow, the last name is great too.

:)