* first, my morning appointment is canceled because the doc has a delivery to attend to - understandable - only about 1 hr of work time wasted
* come back in the afternoon for re-scheduled appointment
* wait for 1 hr and 15 mins for the doctor to finally show up
* then get rushed in and out of your appointment in about 5 minutes, where the doctor has no clue what is in your chart or what is going on with your case
* lose yet another 2 hrs or so of work
* and of course pay rediculous amount for said appointment
* but, you get to hear the heartbeat of your little one - PRICELESS!
14 years ago


1 comment:
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I may have heard that rumor before the formal announcement but exciting just the same!! It's been a while since I have been at the computer to blog or check on others for that matter...sorry! I'm sorry I missed you guys the week I was up in Laramie- I suppose blogging will just have to do! I'm so excited for you guys having a baby!!! Keep us all posted on every detail!
Cat
Post a Comment