Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

So....

I'm Done! (pretty much)

Now that reality set in a little bit, I figure I post a little bit more about it :)
So I was scheduled to present and defend my MS work on tuesday last week. I had been looking forward to that day for weeks (well ever since I started really, but...), knowing it would all be over with finally, and then the day before I get an email that one of my committee members was in the hospital sick, which meant I could not proceed with my defense (all committee members need to attend) and it would have to be postponed till he felt better.

***I was a very grouchy, unhappy girl for a few days!*** (ask Ben)

I could however still present my work to the public (and the rest of my committee) that tuesday, and my presentation was videotaped so that that professor could watch it in the hospital.
The presentation went well, and I heard later that day that most likely I would able to do my defense thursday afternoon, which I did! It went pretty well too, considering it is 2 hrs worth of (trying to) answer grueling questions.
I now have some minor revisions to do to my thesis, but after that I should REALLY BE ALL DONE!

Thank you so much to all my friends and family for all the support and prayers throughout the years!!
But, above all, all glory to my Father in heaven. Without Him I know this Masters degree would not have happened: "For nothing is impossible for God" (Luke 1:37), and "He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." (Job 5:9)!!

No comments: