Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Andi updates

Andi and I are packing and getting ready for our 4 week trip to see my family! We'll be having fun in France for two weeks, then Holland for two weeks!

For the first time, today, Andi managed to get a spoon of food in her mouth by herself!

She's starting to develop a little shoe fetish. I posted earlier about all the shoes that she has, but she never really liked wearing any others than her robeez. Now she is interested in all shoes, and even likes to try her daddy's on for size.

Her walking is getting better and better. I bet that by the time we come back from Europe, she'll be running!

Last week wednesday, her third tooth finally came through. Two days later though, it was back up in her gums, and she's been back to having only two teeth ever since :) Now I'm confused which day to mark on her calendar for when her 3rd tooth came/comes through!

I can finally make out some of the words she is saying! When a dog barks, she says "woof woof", she says "Sage", she says "Bird", she will ask sometimes "What's that" and she has a word for flower, but it sounds like a mix between "flower" and the Dutch "bloemetje". I'm pretty sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. We're working on getting her to say "please" when she wants something.

Her favorite breakfast is to have whatever I'm having (even if her tray is FULL of other options she usually likes better). At least it's better than her old favorite: dry wheat bread, and gumming on an orange peel.

She loves it when her daddy comes home from work. As soon as she sees him through the window she squeals. She also gets upset when it's time for him to go back to work.

Like her mom, typical female, she gets incredibly grouchy when she's hungry :)

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Krismisstree said...

If you are anything like me...by your second or third child you will just make up a date that you THINK the tooth came in, close to. :) :)

Liselotte said...

Nog maar 5 daagjes wachten en dan kan ik haar ook knuffelen!!!

joepie!!
Gelukt met de airlines?