Andi is growing like a weed - a very cute weed - :)
According to Debbie's scale (Thanks Debbie!), which is probably precise, but not necessarily accurate, she weighs about 7 lbs 7 oz! That is such an increase from her lowest weight of 5 lbs 12 oz, and then to think that most people bring their babies home at a weight of 7-8 lbs!
She has recently become a queen of spitting up, and I'm hoping that that might have a little bit to do with the antibiotics that I'm still taking (it can effect your and your babies digestive system), otherwise we might have to change our gas bill budget, as laundry piles up every day (we have a gas dryer).
Here's a three week picture with Slungel the Rabbit:
Besides her first bath, we had some other firsts over the weekend: We took our first trip to Grandma and Grandpa Bryan's house (where Andi also showed off her laundry generating skills), and Andi attended her first church service! It was a special service, as Andi's future husband Weston Ennist (Yes, arrangements have been made between the parents. Now we just have to convince these little ones of it about 20 yrs from now - haha) was dedicated to the Lord. Mom was very proud we made it there in time, and without any messes!
Andi at Grandma and Grandpa's house - "Getting changed here - Can I have some privacy?"
My cutie - :)






3 comments:
Caleb had the spitting up thing too...He had it REALLY bad, plus he had blow out diapers constantly. If that happens again with this baby I'm going to do a "Fuss Foods" elimination chart/diet. I wasn't willing to try it with him :) I hope it gets better, it also caused him to be fussy at times from his stomach pain. I think he had some Reflux.
Anyway, she's cute! Looks like you're adjusting! I have TONS of advice on running and nursing, more than would fit in a blog comment. But it can be done- I nursed Caleb till he was almost 2 and started running when he was 2 weeks. You just have to be very flexible!
I cannot believe she is 3 weeks old already. You look GREAT! I hope I look that good after too. :)
Hey zussie,
Aah wat een droppie is het toch!
Ik kan nu weer comments plaatsen :)
Het is op't moment zulk mooi weer in NL, en ik zit de hele dag binnen!! Aargghh!!!! ''t weekend wordt het als het goed is ook nog wel mooi weer, hooop het zo!!!!!
MVrijdagavond naar Erika's verjaardag en verder nog niet zo veel plannen ( oh gut op woensdag alweer over het weekend praten :S hihi)
Knuffel,
Lotje
Post a Comment