Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mommy to little Andi Mooiweer Bryan!!!

I'm a mommy!! And I'm so happy!
God is good!!
Beautiful little Andi Mooiweer Bryan was born on Tuesday, March 10th at 4:49 pm, and we are so in love with her! She was 6 lbs 1 oz, and is 18.5 inches tall.
I will post a labor story later - I'm having too much fun being with her!
She is doing great, she nurses great, but her billirubin levels were a little bit elevated yesterday, so she has to stay on a little blue bed for a while.
Here are a few pics:







3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love her name!

oncearunner said...

She's a beauty! Love the last picture of you two. Can't wait to hear about her birth.

Anonymous said...

Wat een voorrecht om het allemaal van zo dichtbij mee te maken.!!
Andi is een prachtige baby, ze is alleen nog wat klein.
Maar haar moeder Wiesje geeft haar elke twee uur voeding !
Wat ben ik een gelukkige oma !