Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mom and Dad Comparison

My sister scanned and emailed me some pictures of me when I was a baby, so now we can do the comparison of Andi to her mom and dad. First picture is Andi, second is Ben, third and fourth are of me. I weighed about 7 lbs 9 oz at birth, and was 20.5 inches tall. Don't know about Ben - I'll have to come back with an update. Andi is much smaller then either of us two were though, but I think she has my hair color, chin and lips, and a little bit more of Ben's nose and eyes/eyebrows. What do you think?

Andi


Ben


Wiesje

Wiesje. Look at those cheeks!
Also - today was a beautiful spring day, and since I was home alone and time alowed it, I figured I try to take Andi out on her first walk. After about 2 hrs of trying to get ready, putsing around with nursing, spit up, diapers and fussiness, she was finally calmed down, so I got out my uber fancy stroller, and strapped in Andi. All cozy and good to go. Seemingly. However, I open the door and screaming starts. Screaming also meant the whole process of feeding, spit up and diapers had to be repeated. Ahh, my new life :)
Either way, about 1.5 hrs later, I decide to try again, this time in my ring sling! Those African women know what they're doing! Andi and I loved our little walk! So much fun!
I will give my stroller another try though ;)





4 comments:

The Ennists said...

I see a lot of Ben in her, but I do think she has your hair! Her nose is exactly like Ben's, but I think her eyes look a little more like yours. It is so hard to tell! All I know is that she is a beautiful baby!

Krismisstree said...

I love the sling!! that is the type I looked for with Brooklyn and couldn't ever find one. I am glad Andi likes it so much! I hope to see you guys at church tomorrow!!!!

LittleWomen21 said...

It has been so much fun reading your new mommy/new baby posts. Bring back so many memories for me! Now I just have to finally meet little Andi in person.

Unknown said...

More photos, more photos!!! I love your blog, you should get an award for keeping it up so well. Give Andi a big hug from Auntie Rachael & Uncle Wade (I know, I know, we aren't really her aunt and uncle, but it is easier than 2nd cousin removed or whatever =0)