I'm getting so excited, it seems baby stuff is all my brain can handle these days :)
This passed Monday, we had another ultrasound - things looked pretty much the same with our little girl: she measured small, and my amniotic fluid was still very low. She did have a very full bladder though, so if she would have squirted that out, the scores would have been a little better perhaps :) This passed Friday Dr. Klingler measured me again with a tape, and my belly measures 34 cm, so 3 weeks behind. We also had another non-stress test, and our little girl is still performing great, praise God! Monday I go back for yet another ultrasound, and Dr. Klingler will then most likely set a date for an induction - probably in my 38th week.
... !!! ...
That is in less than 1.5 weeks!!! :)
I wish there was a way in that I could "send" all the nutrients I eat directly to my baby, so that she will plump up a little bit more before then! I didn't realize a few months ago that I someday might not enjoy hearing "oh you look so small" all the time. :( Yesterday I had to pick up a car seat base at Walmart, and the ladies behind the counter said: "Stocking up on baby items already huh?" - I was a little surprised by this, and responded - "well yeah, she might be here in two weeks!" They thought I was barely 6 months along - pretty untrained eye if you ask me ;)
Anyway - here some belly shots:

Full frontal 37 weeks, 2 days
Side view 37 weeks, 2 days

And the globe from Ben's perspective :)
Besides taking it easy, I of course still keep busy nesting. Things are coming together pretty nicely: the necessary baby items are stocked, I've sewed 7 more burp cloths, and I've found that shopping online is the best thing on the planet for someone in my condition :)




4 comments:
You look so beautiful and so does the changing table!! I cannot wait to see the crib :)
Wat zie je er mooi uit !
We leven met spanning maar ook met vertrouwen mee.
We zijn erg blij dat we jullie vandaag over een week zien !als alles goed is.
Wat een prachtige commode heeft Tom gemaakt, je zal maar zo n toffe schoonvader hebben !
knuffel mams
WOW! Time seems to have flown by! Quick question: why would the Dr. induce you early, if the baby is measuring small? (Is 38 weeks early? I forget...) Anyway, maybe I'll get to meet your baby girl sometime this summer.
Cat
Hey lieve zus!
Eerst even dit; WAT ZIE JIJ ER ONTZETTEND GOED UIT! weet dat het afgezaagd is maar je STRAALT!! WOW
hihi
Hoe was het bij de dokter vandaag? mamma zou mailen maar heb nog niets gehoord. Ben erg benieuwd!
Mis je zussie!
Hele dikke knuffel
Post a Comment