Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Them apples ...

Shiny round belly apples :)
On Sunday afternoon we had a fun time with the Ennists and Watsons, relaxing and watching football. I had to take my chance to take a (hopefully for Debbie) last belly picture together:
FUN!

Debbie at 40 weeks + 1 day (past the nine months, but still looking radiant!), and me at 29 weeks + 3 days.


Luckily for Sage, Cedar came over for a play date as well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi griet.

Wat een dikke buiken hebben jullie zeg ! Ik lees net dat de baby van Debbie is geboren ! wat fijn.
Heb je een stuk van je haar af laten knippen ?of lijkt dat zo.
Deze maand gaat je buik helemaal groeien , let maar op !
knuffel, mams

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Debbie!!! So fun and cute!! I am glad it was her last belly shot and that Weston is here!
-Sandy