Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Update - 32 weeks!

I'm 32 weeks now! On Tuesday, I had an appointment with Dr. Glode, a (fairly) new doctor at the clinic. Our girl is doing great - her heartbeat was a little over 130 bpm, and although I measured a little small (1 or 2 weeks behind) Dr. Glode said that that is perfectly fine, as she felt big enough, and she was stretched out more to my sides then out front (which seems to be her preferred position these days).

The traditional shot


Double view of my white bump.


Testing ...


Not quite basket ball size yet :)

My belly button is also healing nicely, and feels TONS better already. Slightly embarrassing perhaps, but how often do you hear about a true "gut busting dinner", so here we go: For those that didn't hear, a delicious dinner of Mom Marilyn's smothered burritos with green chili was apparently a little too spicy for my pregnant self, causing my belly to expand SO much in one evening that I stretched/tore some ab muscles and my belly button - PAINFUL!! Definately not eating that type of stuff for another two months or so :)
Last night we had our 3rd baby class - it was ok - they informed us about pain medication, and we did some more hokey relaxation exercises.

Oh - check this out - An online Quiz: "Can you afford a baby?"
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/alpha-consumer/2008/6/12/can-you-afford-a-baby.html
I scored a 4 - who is ever ready, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het is heerlijk te lezen over de ontwikkeling van jullie kindje. Ons meisje-kleinkindje ! Prachtig.
Ik kan niet wachten om haar te mogen zien !maar nu is het nog beter dat ze even binnen blijft ha ha
knuffel mams

Anonymous said...

oh ik schrijf nog een mail, nu is
het verhaal MET foto s !!
Wat heb je een mooie BUIK !!!
Ik heb er heel lang naar zitten kijken. Fantastisch !
mommy carla

Cat said...

I had never heard of tearing a belly button before! OUCH! There is just no room for food and baby!