Last saturday we went to the Snowies with a bunch of friends from church for our annual Christmas tree hunt. We had a blast playing in the snow, and eating some good food afterwards.
Below some pictures of the event, in random order:

A very bundled up Cody

Mrs. Erin with Cody and Kirby.

Yes, take note! Debbie hiking up a snowy mountain, at 36 weeks pregnant! One tough lady :)

Princess Eva.

Me, Jo and Sarah

Tom chopping down his tree (or is he practising?)

Cody: "What - am I in trouble?"

Indeed.

Beautiful Jo and Sarah.

Posing :)

Mountain men Sam and Ben.

The Watsons in the trees.

Terrence hugging a branch. Or playing branch-guitar?

Stomp, stomp, through the snow :)

Tom in the trees.


"Hi"

Sam and his princess Callie.

Jo and Sarah. Too cute.

Proud papa Sam and a bundled up Lori.

The Linds.

The Reeses.

Erin with a very bundled up Kirby :)
The group headed out into the woods.

The Ennist men preparing for their hunt.
5 comments:
What a fun ! playing in the snow !
Aha lots of babies, so cute !
Sommige vrienden heb ik ontmoet , leuk hoor !
Wat ik me afvroeg : heb je nu al een nieuwe winterjas Wies ?
De mooiste hadden we gevonden he, maar was niet in jouw maat !! Oei !
Met -24 graden heb je hem wel nodig . Wat een mooie sneeuw trouwens. knuffel mams.
Thanks for all the great picutres! That was such a fun weekend:-) And my house smells SOOOOO good from our tree!
hey zussie,
ik wil ook naar de sneeuw!!
Wat een boel BABY'S haha
dikke knuffel
Thanks for the pics! I sure do miss all the fun! I even miss all that snow!!! Happy holidays!
Cat
I LOVE those pictures!!! That looks like a blast, I wish we could have gone!!
-Sandy
Post a Comment