Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vedauwoo fall

We've made a few trips to Vedauwoo over the last couple of weeks, and have a few pictures to share!

Last week Saturday, when our husbands were out hunting, Jo and I went to Vedauwoo with the kids. We took a little walk, then had a picnic lunch, and played on the rocks with the kids. Great day.

Fall colors
Our little rock climber
Exploring
With my girl

Then earlier this week, we went to Vedauwoo with the Ennist in the evening to take their family pictures (which I'm sure you ll see on their blog soon!). Sean also took some pictures of us:

The fam.



Andi loved (giggled the whole way!) "running" down the hill on momma's hand.
Times with daddy of course are the best!
And then, two of the cutest pictures:

Weston and Andi


Friends :)

4 comments:

The Ennists said...

They are so cute!! Those will definately go in the wedding slide show:-)

Krismisstree said...

So sweet, of Weston and Andi!! PS--for a minute, I thought the first pic of Weston was TYLER and couldn't figure out why Andi's proportions to Tyler were all wrong! Definitely overdue for a visit :)

LOTJE said...

SMELT :)

grandma carla said...

Debbie I also think thhose will go in the wedding slide show.!!
So cute !
It is like Liselotte said : SMELT.

I am always so glad with pictures !
Thank oyu Wiesje !