Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Snap Happy

I've been a little picture snap happy lately, and here is the result :)

The guys before leaving on their road trip to Minneapolis to help move the Winegars:


A little bird flew into our window, and Andi and I had fun watching it recover out on the concrete...first I thought it was about to keel over, leaning on one leg, but after about 10 minutes it flew away :)

Climbing the stairs with daddy:


A couple of days in a row Andi wasn't very keen on taking a morning nap. After not being able to run for 2 weeks with shin splints, then bad weather, after 2 days of very short treadmill runs due to no naps, on the 3rd day I was *ITCHING* for a nice sweaty run, so I finally just decided to give the TV a try...parked Andi in front of it. Sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do :) First run watching Dora the Explorer :)
On Friday we went swimming with Lori and Jaime....Love the pool!


And...sleep, sweet sleep:



5 comments:

grandma carla said...

Oh weer zooo lief !
Dora the explorer lijkt me een helemaal te gek TV programma.
De verhuistrip is wel stoer hoor !
Die tredmolen van jou lijkt me ook wel wat.
knuffel mams.

Krismisstree said...

That's not Fora, that's thw Wonder Pets!! :)

Krismisstree said...

ahh, typing while nursing leads to typos!!

Liselotte said...

Hi zus,

Haha leuk zo die blog's steeds! Ben gek op 't eigenwijze koppie van dei kleine als ze de trap op kruipt :) haha
knuffel

The Bryans said...

Kristen - well I guess you caught me...I take long runs sometimes :) ... we watched Dora the Explorer first, then a part of this weird pet show :)