Telling us all about how we should go about building this deck....
Moving on ....
I have written a post before about how Andi has a favorite drawer in almost every room of the house that she likes to empty out all the time. Of course there is also one in our bedroom. It is almost a daily routine that she goes in there and does her thing....see pictures. Though I was not quite sure about posting these pictures showing the contents of this drawer on the world wide web for whomever to see (since Andi of course picked as her favorite drawer my underwear drawer), I thought to myself "well, what's the big deal...everyone knows what underwear looks like, nothing to be embarrassed about :) " ... they were too cute :)
Riddle me this though: as soon as she gets her hands on a pair of my underwear she immediately puts it on her head, and parades around with it endlessly like it is the prettiest, most fashionable piece of headwear yet, but, when we are out in the sun and she has to wear an actual hat, as soon as she realizes it is there, she hates having it on, and will fight me for it taking it off!
Notice one pair around her neck, and one pair on her head:
Two pairs around her neck, 1 on her head :)
On a different note, this has been quite our week: Andi and I have both been battling a pretty stout cold, and on top of that Andi got mastitis! Her little nipple and surrounding area were red and inflamed, and she had almost a pea sized lump in there as well. I thought this was something *fun* reserved just for nursing moms, but apparently even little baby girls can get this. Pretty amazing to know that everything in her anatomy is already there! She is on the mend now though, and feeling better.
Also moving on, on a bittersweet note: Andi is almost weaned. I think it will only be a matter of days now and she will be done nursing. We had been down to two nursings a day for a while now, that she and I still really enjoyed. It was always my intention to keep nursing her for as long as she wanted to (within a certain limit of course). I had heard from others that at some point their kids started to wean themselves and figured that would be a good option for us too. That however never seemed to be the case with Andi, as she has always been a fantastic nurser, just loving every minute of it, snuggling up. So, I was starting to wonder if this whole weaning thing was something I had to be more active about by actually cutting her off?...I mean you have to stop at some point...but what point? ... but I didn't really feel like cutting her off! We were doing just fine :) But, I guess a praise to me: starting this week, all of a sudden she is taking control herself I guess, and showing FAR less interest in nursing, and things are coming to an end quickly. We nurse once a day now, but really I think that is more for my sake than hers. :) Again, bittersweet. I think it is so fun that she is getting older, moving on and developing (she is SO close to walking!), but those moments with just the two of us will definitely be cherished.


5 comments:
LOVE the pictures! She is adorable!
Wat een super lieve fototjes!!!
Schattige meisje! Die onderbroekenla is ook echt zo schattig!!! :) In de keuken heeft ze ook zo'n la toch? :) haha
Hele dikke knuffel van je zussie
Maybe instead of a hat you should just offer her a pair of your prettiest panties so her head doesn't get sunburned :)
Good to see Mama is still rockin the sexy underthangs bowmchickabowwwww!
echt geweldig die fotos met onderbroeken op haar kop !!!!
ha ha ha .
ja die kleintjes kunnen al je kasten leeghalen he.ik herinner me het nog goed !
nog 4 1/2 week dan zie ik haar in het echt ! cant wait !
Post a Comment