Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

11 Months

Andi is 11 months old today!


Buddies.
She's getting so close to crawling, and showed us yesterday that she is able to go from a sitting position to laying on her belly and back up to sitting again. January 30th marked a big day as it was the day we noticed her first tooth coming through! I still nurse her about 3-4 times a day (depending on whether she wakes up at night), and though I'm still just fine with that, we will see how long this continues as I'm learning that nursing and teeth don't mix :)
I recently looked in my old babybook to see how Andi and I compare, and here were my stats: fully weened at 8 months, 2 teeth at 9 months (4 at 11 months), crawling by 10 by months, I walked holding someone's hand at 12 months and walked alone with confidence at 14.

Watching a movie with Dad

:)

Wait, how did this get in here? Ben having fun shaving his head in preparation for the first weekend of OCS in Guernsey.
Watching the Superbowl with the Ennists, Linds and Watsons!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I miss you all so much! Little Andi is getting so incredibly close to crawling!!

Big hug of your proud auntie Liselotte

Anonymous said...

echt waar, nog een maand en dan is Andi jarig !wat is het een sweetie !
Die ene foto waar Ben zijn haar aan het scheren is...... oeps....
er zal een wereld voor Andi open gaan als ze gaat kruipen.!!
knuffel grandma carla

The Ennists said...

Wow, we were pretty much all smiling, how did that happen? Your little Andi is getting so big!Happy 11 months!

The Bryans said...

Debbie - maybe there was a funny superbowl commercial on? :)