Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Potty photo shoot

Our good friends the Watsons have the coolest little old fashioned potty for their kids to potty train on, and ever since Andi has been able to sit up on her own, I've been wanting to take some pictures of her sitting on it naked :) Yesterday it finally happened ... thanks for letting us use it Jo! The potty is a true bathroom throne, it even has a little magazine rack and toilet roll holder! Also fun, Andi even actually went and peed in it :)
Here's a few pictures from the shoot! Because of course this is the internet, and you never know, I went and drew in a little bikini on the pictures posted here to protect our little girl:


This is a pretty potty!


Examining her environment...


hey, wait a minute...a roll of toilet paper!


Oeh, this is fun!

Yay!


Relaxing.


Tee hee ... tinkle, tinkle!


Giggle piggies.
This whole week is a big week of firsts...not only the first time peeing in a potty (though by accident), but, today she clapped her hands in excitement while playing with daddy, and she also started crawling!!!! Pictures or a video of crawling is soon to come too, I'm sure :)
Edit: short videos of her crawling on her blog!

6 comments:

grandma carla said...

Oh het is zoooo enig !hoe heb je die bikini er nu ingetekend ?
ik ga 4 foto s hiervan in een lijstje doen !

Liselotte said...

Hihi The perfect solution :)

Echt ontzettend schattig! Kan inderdaad ook niet wachten tot ik haar door de kamer kan zien kruipen :)

Lee Ann said...

I love the swim suit!

Andy and Megan said...

YEAH! I had to re-read your post because that swim suit looks real! She is a doll! Yeah for crawling...she is growing up :)

oncearunner said...

Hilarious idea! Cute baby!

The Ennists said...

Those may be the cutest pictures I have ever seen!