I usually don't post videos of Andi on this blog, as she has her own blog dedicated to that. But, last night I shot two new videos, and wanted to share one here as well
Last night, after I had put Andi to bed, I left to go brush me teeth. When I came back 5 minutes later to check if she'd fallen asleep yet, I found her "talking" to Nijntje (stuffed animal) instead! I went to get my camera right away - here is the result. Of course she stopped right away when she noticed me. :)
Then, this morning when I was changing her diaper she began "talking" again - this time a little bit clearer because she didn't have her hand in her mouth - with the most serious face she was telling me all sorts of things. Then, when I talked back, she squirmed and laughed with joy - so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment