Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bumbo Seat

Yesterday, Andi turned 10 weeks old. Since she has been doing really well at controlling her head when I hold her up straight, I thought we could give the bumbo seat a try....

At first, I thought it went pretty well - she sat up straight, and had good control of her head ...
but then she started to lean over ....


And unable to come back up, it eventually turned into ... "Help Mom, I can't do this yet. Pick me up?" ...


:)
And her 10 week shot with Slungel:

3 comments:

granny carla said...

Ach ik kan er geen genoeg van krijgen om naar de foto s te kijken.
She is soooo sweet.....
knuffel van oma uit zonnig frankrijk

The Ennists said...

Ahhh, what a cutie!! It won't be long and she will be loving the bumbo. And so will you! She is getting so big!

Krismisstree said...

I love that smile next to the bunny!!