We go in for a weight check some time later this week, but I think she weighs about 7 lbs 12 oz now. She is working on some rolls around her thighs and wrists, which looks so adorable! She is also busting out of her newborn sleepers and onesies - especially in her feet, she's got such big little feet! She's been wearing these basically every day, because I think they are so convenient with the little feet attached to them and zippers and all, but I think it is time to bring out some of those adorable new born outfits that she has!
(for some reason all new born outfits are still plenty big on her, while the sleepers aren't)
Also, as I was taking this weeks' picture with Slungel, I noticed that when I compared it to her first picture, that her head has grown so much! She has this little pink Pooh hat, that used to be way to big for her head, and always fell off - now it fits around it all snug! (and no, it did not shrink more in the wash, since it was a second hand, and had been washed many times before)
Oh, and remember in my previous post I wrote she never cries?
Well .... that has changed :)
....
She still looks pretty cute though, especially in her knitted booties that Grandma Mooiweer made for her! (they stay on really well too!)
And two of her little piggies :) ....






3 comments:
ik heb het voorrecht er deze week iedere dag bij te mogen zijn.
Wat een trotse oma voel ik me als ik Andi zie .
Vanmorgen haar in het bad gedaan, enig.
Nog een paar dagen en dan gaan we weer naar nederland.......
knuffel oma carla
I love the baby feet!
gorgeous photos! GORGEOUS!!! She is growing so fast...
Post a Comment