Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

33 weeks

Now that the belly is actually becoming a little more worthwhile to take pictures of, I figured I post another weekly update - 33 weeks and 3 days:





Today I had another appointment with Dr. Glode - things are still looking great! My belly measured right on track this time, my weight gain is exactly according to the standards, and the baby's heartbeat sounded strong. I asked her this time if she could tell me how the baby is positioned inside - I try to feel for myself all the time, but was never sure (what's the head, what's the butt?). Turns out I was right - she is head down, with her back curled to the left, legs to the right, and butt up :) Of course she still wiggles around a lot, so it'll change, but I like the head down part!

Also exciting:

I) Ben is taking me away on a babymoon next weekend! We are so excited! That's valentines weekend too, so a double hitter :) He got a great deal on a flight and 4 nights in a hotel in San Diego, so we're off! We'll be staying at the Dana Hotel, on Mission Bay (http://thedana2-px.rtrk.com/) - warmer weather, swimming pool, walks along the marina and beach, and good food! (Ben got us the breakfast package, so we can feast on a luxury breakfast every morning!) We are also right next to Sea World, and we found out that we can get in for free now that Ben is in the military! Score!

II) A friend (Kristen) and I went over to Once upon a Child in Cheyenne on saturday, as they had their twice annual sale - stuff a bag for only 10$. We got there at 9:20 am, and there was already a huge line in front of the store. At 9:30 am they opened the doors, and all moms and moms-to-be elbowed their way in, got their bag, and started rummaging through all the racks to find clothes that had a red tag, the ones that were up for sale. We were both a little nervous going in, as crowds are NOT our thing, but both VERY proud that we did - I ended up with 95$ worth of beautiful, second hand little girl clothes for only 10$! Saved 85$ wohoo!

However, I now think I have enough 0-3 month clothes to help triplets through their first months of life haha.

Which brings me to the following - My first babyshower is coming up this saturday! It's with Ben's side of the family in Denver! Can't wait!

We are registered at http://www.walmart.com/ and at http://www.babiesrus.com/ - lots of stuff there still! As for clothes, we would like items for 6 months and up.

4 comments:

Krismisstree said...

I really like your highchair and crib bedding that you registered for!

Just so you know, you will get to take home the nasal aspirator from the hospital when you go :) And they'll send you with the opened pack of diapers and wipes that your little one uses while in the hospital...just two more things I wish someone had told me before Ryan came :) I should write a book of "things I wish I had been told" before the baby came :)

I love your belly...quite cute.

The Line of David said...

Your "babymoon" sounds like such a great idea! I wish we would have done that. Can you send me your home address? I can't find your email address either. I think it was on David's computer when it crashed. Thanks!
Kristen M

Anonymous said...

Dag lieve dochter van me !
Wat een mooie foto s weer ! en wat is je buik hard gegroeid.!
Ik kan niet wachten totdat ik hem in het echt mag zien !
als alles goed gaat, zien we elkaar 8 maart.!!!!!
Fijn dat alles goed gaat.
knuffelmams

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
Geen andere woorden voor!
Mijn zussie met een buik :)

zou zo graag nar je toe komen voor en kopje thee en je baby shower 't weekend!

dikke knuffel