Here's just a couple of pictures from the last three weeks:
Andi's 7 month picture with Slungel.
At grandpa and grandma's Bryan's house. I can sit up now!
Getting a taste of grandma Bryan's home grown, homemade carrots!
I love fringe!
Smiling pretty.
Andi really loves dogs! Sage always makes her smile and giggle when she walks by, and Andi really loves it when it sit on the floor with her and let her pet Sage. Dog licks are even more hilarious! (I'm being very careful though!). While grandpa Bryan was out hunting for a couple of days, we watched Kenai. Andi loves to sit by the window and watch Kenai and Sage play.


3 comments:
indeed a long time no blog..
Suuper lieve foto's inderdaad. Met Sage en Kenai is ook super schattig :) hihi
knuffie
Ik kan niet anders zeggen dan dat ze is Hollands welvaren !
Echt super schattig inderdaad.
Ze is in deze vier weken alweer gegroeid.
Wat zal Ben opkijken als hij haar ziet !! SURPRISE !!
ik zou haar toch het liefst weer zo oppakken en met haar spelen en knuffelen. nog even geduld !
Post a Comment