Last thursday evening I had my church babyshower - it was so much Fun! There were about 21 ladies (and a few kids) there I think! After I shared my testimony and Mom Marilyn did a beautiful devotional we all had some snacks, and then it was time for presents! I received so many great things, everyone was so generous! - hooded towels, washcloths, pacifiers, mirrors for in the car and in the crib, car seat cover, crib toys, hair/head bows (no they in fact are NOT pink garders ... duh, :) don't know what I was thinking there?!), little shoes, little pink cowgirl boots!, sleepers, great books, a blanket, cute little dresses and other clothes, socks, a nursing cover, gift cards, diapers, whipes, and more I'm sure!
Thanks, Erin, for organizing it, and thanks Kristen, Stephannie and Jo for bringing the treats!
Cozy fireplace and early decorations.
The pretty and yummy cherry cake that Kristen made!

Lots of snacks and punch :)


Wohoo! Loot!

Little Ava was a big help with opening and handing the presents to me :)

Some of the ladies there: (l.t.r.) Sheila, Jaime, Debbie, Kristen, Stephannie with Brooke, Dawn, Margo and Jo!

And - (l.t.r) Autumn, Tuesday, Peggy and Kristi.

From Hannah and Kristi a cute little pink tutu!

Yay! Jaime made us a Wyoming Cowboys carseat cover!
2 comments:
I love the pictures, the cake turned out really well. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it.
Wat een ontzettend leuke foto s.
En wat heeft Kristen een geweldige taart gemaakt !echt heel lief.
maar iedereen heeft heeft leuke kadootjes bedacht.
Je boft maar met zo n stel vriendinnen !Ik kijk langdurig naar elke foto gekeken, want helaas kon ik ook hier niet bij zijn ! knuffel mams
Post a Comment