Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Blue Wall

Ben and I have been wanting to paint one more accent wall in living room/kitchen area. However, instead of the more traditional red or green accent wall, I picked BLUE! A little crazy, but I think I like it :)

That's blue!

It's a very precise job you know ;)

Sage: I'm bored - painting stinks - take me for a walk!
Tada! The final product!

And from another view :)

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I love the wall. Do you still have a Holland/windmill theme in your kitchen?

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Blue is my favorite color.

laramielinds said...

Ooooh- pretty! Good choice!

Andy and Megan said...

Blue is for sure different and for sure AWESOME. It looks great you guys!

Krismisstree said...

I meant to tell you last night at your house..I really like it, even more in person than in pics!