Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Here they are!







Here they are!
Some pictures of our new abode!
The color? Ben affectionately calls it "needs-to-be-painted".
Some updates on all the work we've been doing on the inside will follow soon.


(P.S. see the pretty flowers growing by the driveway?)

7 comments:

Lori Ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys are incredible. Thanks for the pictures and continue sending little teasers to keep up the anticipation. I'm so happy for you two and can't wait to come visit! Love you!

David said...

I say keep the pink: surely Wyoming people love the color; ok maybe paint it a rainbow that will really get you attention! he he

David said...

I like the wild flowers too!

Uncle Marty said...

Yippie...your first house!! I love it. It has great potential and I sure you guys will have it looking comfortable and warm soon. Need some help Bennie?

Uncle Marty said...

When Can we come look at it?

The Bryans said...

you can come look anytime - we are usually working away every evening till about 9:30, all day sat, and after church on sundays :)
However, we are planning on throwing a housewarming party (september somewhere?) as soon as things are (somewhat) finished, so we'll keep everyone posted on the date!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so happy to have your own place and what a fun project to work on together.
It is going to look great when you get through with all of your hard work. And how satisfying to see how you reinvented it and made it YOU.
I am looking forward to seeing it in September.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
The wildflowers are called cosmos and I love them too!!